Frontier Airlines Center
Milwaukee’s premier convention center covers four city blocks and is Wisconsin’s largest.
Starting with a specification from Boner and Associates of Austin, we provided design-build services for the sound and video systems throughout the 265,000 square-foot facility. These include
- A front-of-house audio system providing background music and paging in all of the public hallways, lobbies and exhibition areas.
- Sound reinforcement and room-combining systems for a ballroom which, opened into one room, can seat more than 3,000 people.
- Sound reinforcement and room-combining systems for an additional 39,000 square feet of meeting rooms, divisible into as many as 28 separate spaces.
- A CATV backbone that provides video throughout the facility, with video and audio drops in every room plus the hallway areas and exhibition space. This system includes satellite feeds plus in-house TV channels.
- Automated audio routing and equalization systems serving the meeting rooms and exposition halls.
- A back-of-house paging system serving the employee areas and service corridors