UMW - Milwaukee Panther Arena
When it was time to overhaul the sound system in Milwaukee’s most iconic sports arena, the Wisconsin Center District, who manages the facility, brought in Lewis Sound & Video. We designed and installed a brand new large-venue sound system, which includes:
- 26 three-way loudspeaker systems in multiple zones powered by 29,200 watts of amplifiers.
- A large-scale Peavey MediaMatrix computerized audio processing and control system to provide loudspeaker frequency division, time alignment and amplitude management.
- Multiple presets to allow the center to easily configure the sound for different events, including various sporting events and concert audio.
- A computerized sound effects playback system providing the whistles, buzzers and other effects typically used in a sports
- A highly intuitive graphic interface that makes the control of this large and complex sports and concert audio system manageable.